Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Found Love

 (Spoken Poetry)

I have found love

I have found the love that I been searching for

The love that I've been longing for


It gives me happiness

A piece to complete my emptiness

A light to my darkness


What we have may not true to others

Cause we only met through cyber

But what matter the most

Is the Love that gives us a soul


We used to be a two piece broken cups

Waiting to be fixed 

A puzzle with a missing piece


I am a flower

and you are my bee

We may be different

But we're meant to be


Just like Sonny and Cher

A perfect pair


Even from afar

We still connect from the star

The sun and Moon

Revolves around me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Finds - Kirby Airpod Case

  Kirby Airpod Case Mibonny Cute AirPods Cases Cover Japan Cartoon Anime Design Clear Glitter Liquid Quciksand Hard Shell Protective Case fo...